Here is the recipe
Prepare this delicious treat at Home
1 package. Oreo Cookies Brand
1 / 3 cup melted butter
3 pkgs. Cream cheese (8 ounces) *
3 / 4 cup sugar
1 cup sour cream *
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
Whipped cream and other cookies, for garnish
* If at room temperature
* Fine destroy 25-30 cookies and combine with the melted butter down form crust. For the bottom I scrape out the cream. The cookies used to garnish the cream I keep in, press firmly into bottom and sides of a 9-inch pan.
* Beat cream cheese and sugar together with electric mixer on “medium” set until they are creamy. Slightly beat eggs and blend in one at a time by hand. Add sour cream and vanilla and continue to mix well.
* Roughly chop the remaining Oreos and fold into the mixed dough. Pour the mixture into crust in pan.
* Bake in a fixed 350 ° F oven for 50-60 minutes or until. to remove Cool on a wire rack 15 minutes, and by carefully running a knife around the outer edge.
* Refrigerator for 4 hours or with whipped cream and half an oreo garnish and serve.
Variations on the Oreo cheesecake recipe
Some ideas for improving the above recipe
Todd Wilbur suggests baking cheesecake in a water bath to a texture closer to restaurant quality to achieve. The water keeps the cake moist as it cooks, preventing cracking.
A springform pan is lined with baking paper also help get out the cake from the pan easily when it has cooled, as the crust is chilling in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
For more flavor, add a 1 / 4 tsp. Cinnamon to the crust mixture in mixing it and you can be 1 / 2 cup sour cream and add 2-3 teaspoons. Sugar into the whipped cream. For an extra creamy cheese cake one more egg to the filling.